Thursday, August 31, 2006

a day in the life of me...

yesterday i had another photo shoot with my church group. this one was much more interesting. the point of it was to get pictures of people that weren't in the last photo shoot, however, only 3 new people showed up... so in my mind, there was no point taking these. first downside... we (not by my choice) went to a park... sure parks are pretty, but thats just it, they are pretty, you dont take large group photos in a park, you take children, individuals, couples, wedding parties, etc. in a park... so needless to say, i was having a creative block. i did, however, end up with a few shots that i liked...

this one, was a complete fluke. i was actually just testing my flash on out on my friend leanna. and well i ended up really liking it.

this next one is of a couple of friends Kelli and Kelly... i just love the natural smiles and genuine fun they are having... beautiful girls!

this is one where we were all walking back to the cars and i just told jason and kelly to turn around... fabulous... i love candids!


i can't wait till i have time to really "hone" my "skills"...

brooke