Friday, September 15, 2006

dazed and confused...

so i spent last night "pondering the meaning of life"... and all i found was that i dont know it. ha! seriously, i was sitting at my computer messing with my myspace (yes i am aware that i am addicted) and i was listening to my profile song... Bad Day by Fuel. I love this song... for me it is filled with memories, good and bad, and it is nice to listen to when i want just a good song that will cheer me up (it reminds me that my life isnt so bad... not like it used to be). anyway... mikey went bowling with an old friend last night, which i was super supportive of, i think it is good for him... so i had plenty of time to dwell in my thoughts... and i found good and bad... happy and sad... i saw scars that are still a little sensitive and found triumphs that i never thought i would have come over. so my yesterday was a good one, pensive, but good. and i thank God for the ability to remember our victories and our losses. he brought me through so much and we have so much work to do...

here are some pictures that i love that i have yet to post...